Find all the training courses and conferences in innovation and tourism marketing offered by the Alps Agency. In particular the Attractiveness Canvas territorial marketing method, developed by us to help territories better understand their marketing actions.
THE ATTRACTIVENESS CANVAS METHOD
- Develop the attractiveness of the territory
- Define its tourist assets
- Build a place brand pyramid
- Capitalize on the rational assets of its tourist destination
Developed during the writing of the white paper on tourism marketing, the Attractiveness Canvas method is used to find a diagnosis on territorial marketing.
By mixing the assets of attractiveness with those of the tourist destination, we can more easily understand the brand pyramid and use it so that the territorial influence draws more benefits from it.
We will teach you how to use canvases to get the most out of them during your co-creation work.
The training or conference takes place online.
Consultants, Marketing Director, Attractiveness Project Manager, Attractiveness Agency, Tourist Offices, Regional Tourism Committee, Municipality, Community of Municipality.
Know the world of marketing
APIDAE 1: Enter data and use APIDAE for counseling
- Know the organization of tourist data
- Enter and update data
- Take control of the consultation functions
- Advise the customer face to face
- Respond to email inquiries
- Know the environment and organization of tourist data in APIDAE
- Enter step by step
- Collect and update data from APIDAE
- Review of the achievements of the day before and qualify its tourist offer in APIDAE
- Make a qualified search to inform the customer: intuitive and advanced searches
- Send responses by email: designing the tools from APIDAE
- Reports of sending information by e-mail
- Practical exercises, role-playing and training throughout this 2nd information day
Travel advisors from Tourist Offices who have never used Apidae
APIDAE 2: Manage your print and web projects from APIDAE
- Use APIDAE for your print projects
- Use APIDAE for digital projects
- Carry out research that is appropriate and necessary for the projects
- Use export features and customize them
- Booster injection of Days 1 and 2 of the APIDAE 1 training
- Export qualified data for its projects
- Manage your print projects: export your research
- Manage your digital projects
- Selected examples of sites designed and fed from APIDAE
- Demonstration from a “red thread” case for this day
Travel advisors and staff in charge of print and digital projects
Have followed the training: “Apidae 1: Enter data and use APIDAE for advice on stay”